Thursday, August 14, 2008

Better Than Yesterday


My sister Beth and I have been hanging out at the house today since I didn't have to go to the clinic. We walked to Weaver St Market to get her some Moroccan couscous and chicken for lunch. Thankfully, I didn't have any problems walking today. None of the weakness and dizzyness I kept getting yesterday. Excellent! Nice to feel better than yesterday.

Last night we had planned to join Miriam and Alex for dinner here at one of the downtown restaurants in Hillsborough. But I was worried that my counts are too low to merit eating out so we all had pizza in. It was fun to see them and visit, talking about their new running regimen (You go guys!) and all the news from the Olympics. Thank you both for coming over and being flexible about dinner.

I don't have much to report since I didn't go to clinic today. Tomorrow my appt is at 11am. It will be interesting to see where my cell counts are. Today's picture-Beth and I trying to get a decent self-photo.

2 comments:

Julia said...

great picture of you and beth! glad you guys had a good night with miriam and alex. smart to play it safe and not go out to eat. we want you healthy!!
Have a great day.
Love, Julia

Moutain Doc said...

Thanks and yes I do need to add more chocolate to the nutritional smorgasbord. I don't know why I didn't think of it myself!!!